Thursday 19 March 2015

In an industry full of crooks... How can I do the right thing?

Hi Guys

Welcome to my blog & my first post....

To get started, I want you guys to understand where I am coming from... & I think this quote hits the nail on the head by Rachel Caine :

“Survival, It's selfish, and it's dark, and we've always been a species willing to do anything to satisfy our needs. Individuals have morals. Mobs have appetites.”

The reality is that I came up in a mob with no regard for others and did what it took to close a deal. I would sell anything to anyone; at whatever cost (& albeit, I still have the passion)... But was I really satisfying my needs?  

After a while, I learned that the longevity of your career is determined by your morals and your ability to treat all clients fairly.  It made me think... rules are in place to uphold the morals of society. Especially in the Financial Markets, as it provides the same fair opportunity for all players - whether you are a trader or a broker. 

The paradigm shift! Now.... you turn to building your brand & realising that sales is not all about how many calls you make a day or how many people you can connect with.... it is about building YOUR brand... Using the platforms available to you, to make yourself a success! 

Now watch!!! - You Are Attracting The Business! 

Remember : Be honest to your clients!... If you can't do something... Say it & they will respect you more! In fact - you will get more business because of your honesty.. as humans relate to humans more... compassion & sincerity are the keys to building successful long-term relationships (imo) - whether in life or business! 

My brief message in this post to you guys - be fair... you have to think about your long-term career & start to invest in yourself.  Like Dame Dash says.. your not a true CEO until you put your own money up.. Realise we are in a world were we have a direct-consumer relationship (USE THIS opportunity).

Empower yourself! 

Become self-sufficient! 

Play by the book! 

Stay focused on YOUR MISSION! 

Peace & Love 

- Anish 


No comments:

Post a Comment