Thursday 19 March 2015

Turning nothing into SOMETHING...

Dear Beautiful Reader

Life dealing you bad cards?  Frustrated with everything not going to plan...? 

Damn! 

We have all been there & believe me I know how it feels to be right at the bottom.... but the funny thing about the bottom is that there is only one direction to go...  (sort of a cheesy cliche, but hey! it's the truth) 

I truly believe in positive energy & the power of spreading energy from person to person. I feel this is a trait all human beings are born with... The great yogi's of the East constantly spoke about channeling energy & meditated for decades - with the view of finding their "chi"..... 

We are all born with this power. 

See the positive possibilities around you.... Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination....

This is only the beginning! 

Every morning my day starts at £0 revenue... but it does not end that way! We turn nothing into something from Energy.... & Sales is a function of this transfer.... Our ability to communicate & deliver the right messages to people.

(as the blog goes on... I will share my real life experiences of Energy & how I have learned to channel positivity within myself & to those around me... it is truly infectious)

Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. 

Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.

Positivity Breeds Positivity.... 

.... You may be thinking... Where do I start looking for this energy? 

It is inside of you!!!!! 

If you don't believe me - Clap your hands! Shout! Scream! Jump up & down 10 times! 

You have the power to create POSITIVE ENERGY! 

Gandhi said...

Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” 

On that note guys..... Peace & Love...

Remember to stay true to yourself!

- Anish

No comments:

Post a Comment